Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anon97 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2013, 06:08 AM
    Blackmail
    So I sent a man a bra pucture of me and my face was in the picture, now he's blackmailing me to do stuff or he's going to send it on social networking sites what do I do?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2013, 06:39 AM
    Tell him that you aren't that stupid to send your own pic so you googled a bunch of images until you found that one. Or have you already complied to his blackmail demands?

Aug 14, 2013, 06:42 AM
    I would but I used a camera app on kik and he knows I'm real and not a fake :/
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 14, 2013, 06:47 AM
    How old are you? How old is he?
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2013, 07:05 AM
    If he is blackmailing you for more pics you realize in the end when Its all said and done he can post it all. You need to find a way to turn this around or report it to someone.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 14, 2013, 07:44 AM
    He will post it anyway at some point, that is risk of sending photos online, I will guess or assume it is naked photos.

You report him to the police for blackmail, ( this is best)
    Or you stop any contact with them, and if they post anything, report to police
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 14, 2013, 08:05 AM
    If it's a picture of you in a bra, then it is not that bad. Do you think if you send more revealing pictures at his command that this won't just keep continuing? Now he will have nude pics of you to threaten you with. Tell him to stuff it... and report him if he continues.

However, if you are underage, the advice changes a little. It would help to know your age and the general area that you live in.

Aug 14, 2013, 08:59 AM
    I understand what I did was completely stupid and I honestly tjought he liked me. I'm 16, and just adding a bit more information he not asking for nudes he's asking for an online relationship and a sexting buddy which I feel unvomfortable with but also because I shouldn't have sent the pic which clearly means its all my fault this is happening

He's not blackmailing me gor more pics he's asking for a relationship and a sexting buddy :/

Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    How old are you? How old is he?
    I know its wrong what I did but its hard to explain I genuinely thought he liked me, I'm 16, he's 19

Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    he will post it anyway at some point, that is risk of sending photos online, I will guess or assume it is naked photos.

You report him to the police for blackmail, ( this is best)
    or you stop any contact with them, and if they post anything, report to police
    How am I supposed to report it, its my own fault and all I know he lives in england
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2013, 09:05 AM
    Never assume 'thought he liked me' with internet. What state do you live in because in some States he can get in trouble not only blackmailing but also corrupting morals of a minor, depending on your state law.

Aug 14, 2013, 09:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Never assume 'thought he liked me' with internet. What state do you live in because in some States he can get in trouble not only blackmailing but also corrupting morals of a minor, depending on your state law.
    I know I did wrong and I live in england too.
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2013, 09:16 AM
    Life is full of lessons. You got to figure out where to go from here

Aug 14, 2013, 09:20 AM
    Life is full of lessons. You got to figure out where to go from here
    I agree but honestly I'm just wonderring if I've made a dumb desicision by blocking him and thank you for your help
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2013, 09:35 AM
    Blocking is good. Just watch your pic doesn't show up anywhere

Aug 14, 2013, 12:30 PM
    Blocking is good. Just watch your pic doesnt show up anywhere
    Okay and thank you for your advise

I know this is in the question section, but thank you to every one who tried helping me out today... 15/08/2013
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2013, 04:52 PM
    Be strong and don't let things get to you. Time has a way of working things out if you go for your goals and don't let things be an obstetrical. You can learn to handle your emotions.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 14, 2013, 05:08 PM
    Be strong and don't let things get to you. Time has a way of working things out if you go for your goals and don't let things be an obstetrical. You can learn to handle your emotions.
    Obstetrical? Don't you mean an obstacle?

Aug 14, 2013, 05:19 PM

Thank you and it honestly means a lot to have gotten help from you today thank you :)

Aug 14, 2013, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    obstetrical? Don't you mean an obstacle?
    Its just a misspelling no big deal
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2013, 05:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    obstetrical? Don't you mean an obstacle?
    Yeah my auto INcorrect cell phone changes words

Aug 14, 2013, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by n0help4u View Post
    yeah my auto incorrect cell phone changes words

Its fine :) its not big deal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is this blackmail? [ 11 Answers ]

I had two differents surgerys at the same time. The doctor didn't do the surgery for one part the way he said he was going to do it. Instead he said he used the incesion from the first surgery to do the second one. My incesion was 4 inches long. It broke open about a 1 1/2 long. The doctor...

Blackmail of livelihood [ 8 Answers ]

Thanks

Abused and blackmail [ 7 Answers ]

Since I was young, my parents have abused me in such a way that there had been scars, and wounds physically and emotionally. During these years my sisters have ran away at different times, and it had affected me, and my mum. Recently I ran away from home and a week later my mum was in life...

Getting away from parents (BLACKMAIL) [ 4 Answers ]

I've been dating this girl for 10+ months and I'm deeply in love with her and she to me. But her parents found out that we have been having sex. She is 16 and I am 19. Her parents are blackmailing her to break up with me or they will press charges and send me to jail for about 3-5 yrs. She feels...

Unstated Blackmail [ 1 Answers ]

I'm confused about unstated blackmail. There is no case against it, correct? No one can claim that they were being blackmailed if there was never a black mail note, right?

View more questions Search