Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kwhit190211 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Aug 14, 2013, 02:57 AM
    Pittsburgh trap?
    Hey all, do they still install a Pittsburgh trap when they are running sewer lines in Pennsylvania?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Aug 14, 2013, 05:58 AM
    Hi Kwhit

I know that most states no longer require these fancy setups, but to know whether Pittsburg, PA still requires them I could only tell you to call the local plumbing inspector... will know for sure!

Mark

PS: Love the Emu/Ostrich avatar... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Raising rent guidelines pittsburgh pa [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a limit to the amount a landlord can increase your rent in a given rental period in Pittsburgh PA, specifically??

Where to find my Transcripts for a school that closed in Pittsburgh PA [ 0 Answers ]

Name of the school Ultrsound Diagnostic School

What type of package should I expect relocating from pittsburgh, PA to Victoria Tx [ 1 Answers ]

Relocation package. What to expect from a co. relocating from Pittsburgh to Victoria, tx

What's the student perspective of University of Pittsburgh? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a international student study in US,I want to to learn something about student perspective of american colleges, especially the University of Pittsburgh. My qustions is:what's the TOEFL score for University of Pittsburgh? And what's the GPA require? What is the SAT score for access...

Kilowatts needed to power the city of Pittsburgh, PA [ 4 Answers ]

I working in sales for a recycling compand and we are putting together a "Green Sheet" for our customers to show them the environmental impact of the materials they recycle. I have already found information on the amounts of different items that are saved by 1 ton of ...

View more questions Search