Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jake armildez Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2013, 10:07 PM
    How to make adjusting entries to update merchandise inventory account
    The beginning and ending merchandise inventory for Maribeth villon company for he year ended Dec. 31, 2013 are as follows:
    Merchandise inventory, 1/1/2013 300,000
    Merchandise inventory, 12/31/2013 230,000

What would be its adjusting entry?

Check out some similar questions!

What will be the account affected by an adjusting entry to a merchandise inventory [ 1 Answers ]

What account in the TRIAL BALANCE will be affected if there is an adjustment to the merchandise inventory, Ending Balance?

How do I make an adjusting entry to Merchandise Inventory, in order to prepare the Fi [ 2 Answers ]

At the end of March, adjustment data was entered: Merchandise Inventory March 31 196,139 The Inventory On March 1st was recorded @ 200700

Adjusting Merchandise Inventory on the Worksheet [ 2 Answers ]

The Merchandise Inventory has a debit balance of 255,673.84 The ending inventory is given and is 295,800.50 I assumed you had to debit the Merchandise Inventory account by the difference of the ending inventory and the merchandise inventory (40,126.66), but I don't know what account to credit...

Adjusting entries for merchandise [ 1 Answers ]

A review of the cash sales invoices determined that one sale of $450 (cost of merchandise $142) was unearned. This is saying that it has been recorded but have to undo the sale and you have the cash. Is this correct? Dr. Unearned sales Cr. Sales Dr. Inventory Cr. Cost of Goods Sold

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.