Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladylike1234 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2013, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Until you are 18 you are under the control of your parents. Your parents decide where you can go and who you can be with. If your parents do not allow this, then the other person can get in trouble for parental interference.
    That makes much sense because I'm 11 and I'm not allowed to date until I'm 15, I doubt her dating is real dating. At our school the rule is no PDA, you're not married

It's true some parents let their kids date when their in 5th grade. I'm not allowed to date until I'm 15, I doubt she can date at 9, but I had a "boyfriends" in 3rd grade and my mom thought it was cute. So it may be different for you,but remember it's just a childish relationship, a girl in my grade started dating someone at the beginning of the day, they broke up at the end of the day

Quote Originally Posted by 6thgradegirl View Post
    First of all, "alty", kids have boyfriends when they are in second grade. Not everyones parents is way to overprotective like yours. I think you can, even though it probably wont last very long.
    I used to think my parents dating rule was stupid, but I don't think it's way overprotective, I used to worry at this rate I won't get married until thirty, but I'm glad that in four years I get to date

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend working overseas, How can I make things easier for myself and my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has had to move back home to work. Basically, so he can get some money together for a deposit on his own place back in London. It's overseas, so its both difficult and expensive to see each other. It's only 3-4 months, which in the bigger picture isn't really all that long, but he's...

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

View more questions Search