Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EreneD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2013, 03:49 PM
    Is 101B General College Chem the same as Chem 32 Intro to Medical Chemistry
    I have to take chemistry before I can register for Microbiology and Physiology. I need to complete my science classes before I can take courses for my major. I am horrible at math, I am not sure how I graduated from high school. Which chem course would you recommend for someone who is horrible at math ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2013, 09:22 PM
    Only your university will know which one will count as a course that allows you to take the other advanced courses. Course names and numbers can vary by university and what is accepted and not.

So check with your university as which course are allowed and not to take Microbiology and Physiology.

Also consider a math tutor, since math will be required in university also
    neodarwinian Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2013, 03:52 PM
    " Is 101B General College Chem the same as Chem 32 Intro to Medical Chemistry "

Absolutely not!

101B is the second semester of general college chemistry and a college level course while Chem 32 is a course not at the college level and designed for nurses to complete their one semester chemistry requirement. You can not take 101B without 101A being finished and if you have finished that you should be able to take micro and physiology. Have you taken intro chemistry. Chem 40?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I take Intro to Medical Chemistry during the summer [ 3 Answers ]

The summer semester is only six weeks long, but the chemistry class would include the same amount of work required for the fall or spring semester.

General chem question [ 0 Answers ]

In the reaction below, the ____ is being oxidized and the ____ is being reduced. 2 Fe (s) + O₂ (g) + 4 H⁺(aq) -----> 2 FeČ⁺ (aq) + 2 H₂O a) H+ and Fe b) Fe and H+ c) O2 and Fe d) H+ and O2 e)Fe and O2

Intro to Chem Question [ 1 Answers ]

What mass of 38.1 % KCl (74.551 g/mol) solution contains 4.94 g of KCl?

Chem hw [ 1 Answers ]

At 298 K, Kc for N2O (g) <---- 2NO (g) is 5. 98 x 10 -3. How many moles of NO2 are in equilibrium with 0.25 mole N2O4 in a 475 mL flask? I need the answer.I don't know what to do.:confused:

Chem help [ 5 Answers ]

What is the balanced equation of NaOH+NiCl2, I'm not understanding my on line lab question, please help!!

View more questions Search