Dear Sir/Madam
    Iam an Occupational Therapist from Mumbai,India,
    Graduated in January 2004. Iam interested in pursuing a career in
    Australia. I have got my qualificationsa assessed from the
    Relevant board with a positive response. I am planning to apply for
    visa in the general migration category and have a few queries about
    The same.
    1. For the final registration I require to do a training program of 6
    Months in Australia. Are part time jobs available during this time?
    2. Does the passing the point test can confirm the success of the visa? What are the success rates?
    3. How much time does visa processing usually take?
    4. The health certificate for immigration requires some forms to be
    Filled. I didn't get the forms online and also I gathered that the
    Forms will be provided by the migration staff during the process of
    The visa. Can u help me out?

Thanks for the help.
    Regards
    Pooja
    Henryian Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 03:48 AM
    For your question #1. It depends on what type of Visa you have if it allows you to work then you may do so. #2. If you passed the test and other requirements then your visa may be just waiting for approval. #3. The processing times can be as short as two months and as long as nine months depending on a lot of factors such as the type of visa and the unique predicament of every applicant. The country from where the application is lodged or from where the applicant is a citizen of, will also affect processing times. It is a case to case basis.Professional migration visa consulanting lawyers for Australian migration can give you a more specific time frame once they have assessed your case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Tax Query [ 4 Answers ]

If an Indian citizen works for a Canadian company from home in India, is the person eligible for income tax? The salary is wired through the Canadian company.

DNS Query Query. A Query about DNS Queries... [ 12 Answers ]

I am a software developer, I don’t know much about networks. I have a working network but with one weird (well to me it’s weird) problem. If you can offer any insight I’ll be very grateful! <!--- Image Attachment Below (I couldn't find a way to paste it here in the editor :-( ) ---> ...

1040 query [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been working on H1B and got married in Jan2004. My wife joined me in H4 and she got her H1B in October 2004. But due to health reasons she was not able to work till December 2004. Now, I plan to file 1040 jointly. My question is : 1. Can I file showing her as dependent because she...

View more questions Search