Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    6thgrade Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2013, 11:22 PM
    My kid is playing with herself
    My daughter.has been playing with herself for about 2 years and I she doesn't know I know. What do I say to her? She is 11 and going into 6th grade. I am worried that if I don't talk to her she is going to become sexually active soon. What do I do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2013, 01:40 AM
    When is she doing it, in private ? And how do you know she is.

Have you had a "facts of life" talk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kid is in GATE but its still not challenging enough. Where can I get my kid tested [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is jennifer, My child is in fifth grade, and is in the GATE program. But its not challenging enough for him. He is always complaining that the other students never understand him, and he wants to learn college assignments instead. Please please help me. I don't know what to do or where...

Which movie tells of a kid playing a computer game that becomes real? [ 1 Answers ]

To appear who kind of looks like Billy Idol and the kid commits murders while he is playing the game and the murders he finds out are real?

Girlfriend wants to take my kid to Ohio and leave ? How can I keep custidy of my kid [ 13 Answers ]

I live in Florida and my girlfriend keeps threatening to take our son and leave me to go back to Ohio. How can I stop her from taking my child out of state? What are my rights?

Movie about a kid in a can, an instant kid. [ 2 Answers ]

This was a family movie. I don't remember it very well, but there was this child, maybe a robot child and the woman opened up a can and there he was. It was not animated. I remember liking it and thought my kids would like it. Anybody know what it is?

80's kid show.kids playing video games. [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember the name of the late 70's/early 80's kid show where kids would compete against each other playing video games... I think it was on Saturday mornings.

View more questions Search