Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MelissaSS Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2013, 04:16 PM
    Should I take Intro to Medical Chemistry during the summer
    The summer semester is only six weeks long, but the chemistry class would include the same amount of work required for the fall or spring semester.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 04:34 PM
    Of course you should, if it opens up areas of study into your goals in the medical fields. There are many.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 06:58 PM
    I wouldn't do it unless it was for a full and complete semester. 6 weeks is a very short period to learn THAT much info.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 07:01 PM
    We do not know you, many Universities have special programs for the shorter semesters, some even in Fall and Spring have sub semesters and other divisions today.

Only you know your ability to do that much work, how much effort you can put into it, and more. Others do it, but if you have doubts of your ability to do it, wait for a full semester

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

British TV ad for something like summer radio music/summer festivals [ 0 Answers ]

Anyone remember a British TV ad for something like summer radio music/summer festivals where an overweight guy dances himself thin? I really want to know what the track was that was playing. Was it Sophie Ellis Bextor ('Why does it feel so good')? Somehow that doesn't seem quite right...

Paying child support during the summer, but I have her during the summer. [ 3 Answers ]

When we got our divorce, I didn't pay attention to the fact that I would be paying child support during the summer months too and I have the child during the summer. Can I file a petition for him to pay me payments during the summer months? I am basically paying him all year round.

Which class is easier? Intro to chemistry or survey of physical science 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Which is easier intro to chemistry or survey of physical science 2 at the community college level?

Summer scholership 2011 for ug medical student [ 3 Answers ]

i m medical undergradute 3rd year student.i want to join free summer clinical camp.is there any free(no cost) summer clinical camp.

Summer Switch on Furnace- on or off in summer? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older model Carrier furnace for central heat in the basement; the AC unit is newer and outside. I noticed that the Carrier unit has a "Summer Switch". Should it be set to off during the summer months?

View more questions Search