Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenn0272 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2013, 04:07 PM
    Chest and arm pit pain
    For a few weeks now I've had pain under my armpit to the aide of my chest up to the top part of my breast its more on the right but sometimes on the left. The pain is also in my shoulder and my face is numb. What can it be??
    jenn0272 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2013, 04:08 PM
    Also have really bad headaches
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 04:32 PM
    It's time to see a Dr. There's no way we can diagnose this for you.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 13, 2013, 07:26 AM
    It is your body telling you to see a Doctor. Quickly. Like make an appointment today, for today. Any unknown pain in your chest should be checked out quickly. It could be a sign of organ failure or could just be a pulled muscle. Do you want to chance it? That being said you can't give us enough information to possibly know what is going on. To make a diagnosis would be foolish and dangerous.

Go to a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chest and arm pain [ 3 Answers ]

I put my right arm across my chest towards my left shoulder and I got a sharp pain near my heart , down the middle of my chest and at the top of my right shoulder what does this mean?

Mysterious sharp chest and arm pain [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 49 y.o. white male in pretty good shape, not overweight (well, maybe 5-10 lbs), and overall pretty healthy. Three times in the past several weeks I've experienced a suddenly appearing, very sharp, widely distributed pain lasting some 10 seconds and then fading over about another 15-30...

Chest and left upper arm pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am only 21 years old and have had chostriocondritus, not sure how to spell, in the past causing chest pain. A few nights ago and tonight I am having dull pain in my lower chest that radiates to the under part of my left arm. It also goes arounf to my upper back and shoulder. When I push on the...

Douschund chest/under arm pain [ 3 Answers ]

Why does my douschund yelp when I pick her up by her upper chest or under arm area?

View more questions Search