Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eightcentsshort Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 06:21 PM
    The Black Donnellys Soundtrack
    Can anyone tell me the song that is playing in Epsisode Two of The Black Donnellys when Jenny is cleaning the blood off the stairs? The main lyrics go something like "for too long, i let you walk on me."

Thanks.
    Janice in Texas Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eightcentsshort
    Can anyone tell me the song that is playing in Epsisode Two of The Black Donnellys when Jenny is cleaning the blood off the stairs? The main lyrics go something like "for too long, i let you walk on me."

Thanks.
    The song that played in the episode I watched on NBC (as opposed to watching online) was "Real Bad News" by Aimee Mann. Great song.
    lotsofquestions Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eightcentsshort

Thanks.
    Another reason why the internet RULES! I had the Same question (what song when Jenny is cleaning the blood off the stairs.. )

I still have the episode on DVR so I kept rewinding just to hear the music snipit. (I'm an avid soundtrack collector too) In any case I googled "Black Donnely's Soundtrack" which lead me to this blog where I found my answer! Very cool!

"Real Bad News" by Aimee Mann. I agree. Great song.

Apr 30, 2007, 07:30 PM
    I was WRONG Aimee Mann's "Real Bad" is NOT the song I heard on the show The Black Donnellys. The scene is where the kid is watching the girl clean the front steps to the store. It's in the beginning of the 2nd or 3rd episode. If anyone knows please post. Thanks

>:-(

Apr 30, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Ok -- I found the answer to my question:
    The song I heard on the episode of The Black Donnelys is called "Don't Look Back" by telepopmusik -- apparently it's a popular piece (also heard on the L-Word soundtrack) Very techie, thinky, futurie (ok I'm making up words here) but if you like Tangerine Dream type stuff -- download "Don't Look Back" by telepopmusik. ;-)

The Black Donnellys Music at TuneFind.com
    syles2003 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 04:31 PM
    What's the song playing when Jenny gives the scarf to Tommy? It's a girl singing "come fly away with me." I can't find it.
    syles2003 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 04:32 PM

What's the song playing when Jenny gives the scarf to Tommy? It's a girl singing "come fly away with me." I can't find it.
    miliane.baros Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 02:47 PM
    Hi does anyone know the title of the song when Jimmy returned to the shop to see the mixture of colors? In The End of the episode 8. thank you
    ziodieghino Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 07:17 PM
    Pilot – Episode 101

1. "Thunder" - Nuttin' But Stringz
    2. "Hella Good" - No Doubt -
    3. "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" - Jet
    4. "Sleepy Maggie" - The Mad Maggies
    5. "Beautiful Things" - Andain
    6. "Arianna" - Paul Schwartz
    7. "The Moment I Said It" - Imogen Heap
    8. "Open Your Eyes" - Snow Patrol
    9. "Rebellion (Lies)" - Arcade Fire

Episode 102

1. "Cold Water" - Damien Rice
    2. "Handle With Care" - The Traveling Wilburys
    3. "Louie Louie" - The Kingsmen
    4. "Real Bad News" - Aimee Mann
    5. "Still Love" - Holly Brook
    6. "Cannon Ball" - Damien Rice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Black Donnellys music [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of the song and singer in the second episode of The Black Donnellys that aired on March 5th. It played when Tommy and Jenny slept together. I would appreciate any help! Thanks.

Song from "The Black Donnellys" [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the song featured in "The Black Donnellys" second episode when Tommy, Kevin and Joey Ice Cream leave the Italian bar? The lyrics are- "I'm doing fine without you live my life the best I know to live it Never...

Black Donnellys Music [ 2 Answers ]

What is the song playing when Jimmy is collecting Lueys Money. And they are beating up that big guy in his office... something "baw diggy diggy"... not sure but its making me crazy not knowing

Black Thursday [ 4 Answers ]

Thank you all for bearing with us in what happened yesterday. I've put put most users' missing posts here, sorted by username. I know well that it's no easy task to insert them where they go. I'm sorry; it's the best we could do. If you posted yesterday and do not see your username on the...

The Miracle Worker(2000)-Soundtrack [ 2 Answers ]

If anyone has ever seen the movie The Miracle Worker(2000) and remembers -or- knows the song that was played it goes "and i want to thank you..." If you know the song -or- artist could you please tell me! Thanks

View more questions Search