Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lollipop 21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2013, 11:25 AM
    Are my crayons toxic?
    I recently just had made lipstick with my crayons. I put it on not thinking about if they were toxic or not. I took it because I didn't know if it was safe or not. All it says on the box is bazic productions and that its mad from in china. It doesn't say if its toxic or not . On the crayon it says crayon that's it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 11:35 AM
    What is the brand name?
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2013, 11:02 AM
    I doubt it. They give it to children to play with. Just to check, what are they called? And does it smay 'non toxic' anywhere on it? Because if it does, that means, it won't kill you
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Aug 15, 2013, 01:06 PM
    You said they are "Bazic" brand crayons? (do they look like any of these?Bazic Products) If yes, I just called their customer service and asked for you, they said if you provide them with the 3 or 4 digit item number they can verify with you the ingredients.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 15, 2013, 01:44 PM
    Another thing you could do is call poison control.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Aug 15, 2013, 01:56 PM
    True.
    Poison Control (US) 1-800-822-1222
    Bazic Products (US) 1-877-772-2942
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2013, 02:02 PM
    Off brand Kids stuff made in china tensa to be toxic. In small quanity maybe not. Hopefully not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laurentian Pencil Crayons [ 5 Answers ]

First hi everyone, this is my first post and I hope I have put it in the right category. I have been trying to locate a store or online location to order or purchase Laurentian pencil crayons. I sketch and color patterns from imagery and use some colors more than others. I keep purchasing more...

Laurentian pencil crayons [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I purchase laurentian penical crayons?

Crayons is harmful to health [ 3 Answers ]

Consuming crayons will harm the health Consuming crayons is harm to health My 6 yrs old daughter consumed little bit of crayon. Will it be a problem to her health. What I should do now

My son eats crayons is this dangerous [ 2 Answers ]

My sons teacher keeps informing me that he is eating his crayons at school, but he only does this at school I have never seen him do this. Is this harmful and should I inform the Dr. of what he is doing. I ask him why he does not reply? Is he doing this for attention or does it mean something else.

View more questions Search