Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ranger_393V_Man Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2013, 05:44 AM
    What is approximate value of heddon #13 fly rod with 2 tip pieces in metal sleeve
    What is approximate value of heddon #13 fly rod with 2 tip pieces in metal sleeve

Check out some similar questions!

What Is the Scientific Name for the Process When Thin Pieces of Metal Are Bent? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, All! I was told what it was called years ago by a band instrument repairman when he was removing some dents from my tuba. Have long since forgotten it. Anyone know what it's called? Thanks!

Where can I buy very tiny pieces of metal? [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I buy very tiny pieces of metal, like size of 1/16" x 1/16" at 20-25mil thickness? It's can be aluminum or copper.

My Altima sounds like metal is scraping metal when I go in reverse and turn left. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GXE. I had some brake work and front wheel work done around Christmas time. The control leg, an axle, and some other small things were replaces, along with the entire brake system. However, when I turn left or go in reverse, I hear this shrill, metal on metal sound that...

To recover the rod I managed to lose 4 rod inside the drain [ 8 Answers ]

I am embarrassed to confess but I managed to leave 4 nos of drain clearing rods with a disk in front of them. Please do not publicly make fun of me but it happened. (It is OK you can lough as much as you can by yourself with your mates but no humiliating jokes on here, PLEASE) Any idea how to...

Metal axle sleeve for a scotts 18hp/46 inch deck [ 3 Answers ]

I have a scotts 18hp/46 inch deck. Can someone tell me where to find the metal sleeve for the axle?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.