Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whisper789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2013, 03:10 PM
    Is raspberry ketone max effective for teenagers
    Is raspberry ketone max effective and safe to use for teenagers to aid weight loss?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2013, 03:16 PM
    I heard the ketone thing is hype and never backed by Dr os or anyone. I have a weight loss thing that happens to have it and green correr and Its helpful. As far as age you'd have to talk to your Dr and read the label
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Aug 11, 2013, 06:42 PM
    In your teen years your body is still growing and developing, the only diet aids or regimen you should consider is what you and your doctor sit down and decide is best for you personally.
    My suggestion would be to have your mom make an appointment if your weight is a concern and discuss your needs with your physician.
    Are you actually overweight or are you just trying to conform to a standard?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Organic Chemistry - Methyl Ethyl Ketone [ 1 Answers ]

How is MEK created? And could it possibly be the end product of tea leaf fermentation?

How to dissolve musk ketone? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know what solovent is used to dissolve musk ketone crystals? Because regular carrier oils and ethanol alcohol do not dissolve them. I went of basenotes.net and they would not even respond to my post so I thought maybe that I could get an answer here. Thanks in advance.:)

View more questions Search