Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    riitta451 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2013, 03:55 AM
    I want to connect a friend of mine,can you help?
    My friend left UK for to be in Ghana, Accra for a year ago in June 2012.
    We lost the Contact for some reason... and
    I want to know how I can get in touch? How do I search for him?
    [
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2013, 05:42 AM
    Contacts though face book, chat programs, emails.

It is your friend.

What were they doing in Ghana ?

What type of friends were you, did you know them in person.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2013, 07:01 AM
    Facebook is where I found friends even from 40 years ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do about this ''friend'' of mine. [ 2 Answers ]

A girl, specifically. We've been friends since last year, and until like a month and a half ago we've been together, we would go out, I would give her advice whenever she had problems with her now ex-bf, hell, we once started to pretend we were boyfriend and girlfriend and did a lot of things...

I Have a Crush On A Friend of Mine And Need Help. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. My name is Animals101 and this is my first question on this site. Before I actually ask my question it would be appreciated if you read my personal experience first. Here's my story. Two years ago I was in my worst year of school in my life. The teachers were irritable and the my fellow...

Friend of mine does this while I talk to him? [ 5 Answers ]

I did not notice because I am shy and I don't make much eye contact, but my sister noticed that when I talk to my friend he sometimes looks side to side. Does that mean he's not interested? Is he bored of my conversation? He would'nt move his head just his eyes which is weird. My friend has...

I want to have sex with a female friend of mine who is also friend to my wife [ 14 Answers ]

I am in love with a female friend of mine who is also my wife's friend.I want to have sex with my friend.She also likes me to some extent but as a friend only.She tells she cannot have sex with me but at the same time gives signals to have some intimate relationship.she gives mixed reaction.what...

A friend of mine [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 27 years old stud lesbian.I'm in a relationship that I'm really not happy with.The female and I live together but I feel that we have no compatibilty with one another.So I've been having dreams about this female that is my friend and I think no I know that I'm very attracted to her.She's a Leo...

View more questions Search