Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jac70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2013, 11:07 PM
    Right Age of Child for Adult information
    Dear Dr.
    I am leaving in Saudi Arabia since long, and Alhamdolilallah trying to raise my son and daughter by Islamic way. My question, at what age we can inform daughter about periods and other girls adult things and something for my son about adulthood Or there is no need to educate them now, as we are not leaving in western culture. Currently my daughter is 11 and Son is 14.
    Thanks in advance.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2013, 05:50 AM
    It is not uncommon for girls to start having they period and cycle even at 11 and by 12 for sure. So it is past time to tell her about these things.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2013, 09:20 AM
    You need to tell them age appropriate as fr chuck said. As far as relationships I would tell her not to let any guys sweet talk her type speech

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can an adult be subpoena for dna testing on an adult child [ 1 Answers ]

Can an adult be subpoena for dna testing on an aduld child?

Can you evict an adult child, with teen age children, from your home? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an adult daughter living with me and her two teenage children. How can I get them out of my home

What age is a child considered an adult? [ 6 Answers ]

At was age is a child considered an adult and able to fend for themselves in Michigan.

Can my adult son, age 22, file for child support from his dad. [ 2 Answers ]

My son is age 22 and recently diagnosed with a mental illness. He is receiving disability and living in an apartment where the rent is reasonable, however it is difficult for him to pay all his bills. His dad recently came to town and took a DNA swab? Anyway the DNA was a match. My son actually...

I need information about adult probation [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know how I can transfer probation to a different county? I need to know how I can file a complaint about a probation officer?

View more questions Search