Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jordonj Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2013, 09:11 PM
    Will calling kroger about my application do anything
    I tried calling this lady that hires people at kroger but she didn't answer so the voicemail said if it has been 60 days since I've filled out an application then try again so I did last week. I might try calling her again tomorrow. Idk if they're hiring but they tend to always hire people. Will I get any luck if I call in about my application?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 10:14 PM
    In person every two week or so
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 10:15 PM
    We're not psychic. We can't tell you if calling again will get you a job, and that was your question.

Of course you should call again, but only if you still haven't been able to reach anyone. If you contacted someone, and they told you they'd look into it, let it be. If you call too much, you become a nuisance. They don't want to hire a nuisance.

Give it a few weeks, then call and ask to speak to the same person you spoke to the last time you called. Remind her of who you are, and that you're still available to work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is ITIN application and tax refund application different? [ 2 Answers ]

I applied for ITIN with my tax return this year. Do I need to apply again for my tax return separately or tax return application with ITIN is sufficient?

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application? [ 1 Answers ]

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?

Application to accelerate & application to revoke [ 14 Answers ]

Application to accelerate and application to revoke? What are the different. :cool:

Job application for kroger in atlanta Georgia. [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find job application for kroger in atlanta Georgia..

View more questions Search