Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MDoucette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2013, 06:10 PM
    Can you go from being navy nurse to a civilian nurse
    I will be obtaining my (BSN) in a few months and I was considering serving full-time in the Navy Nurse Corps. I would like to serve five or more years and then consider becoming a civilian nurse. Will serving in the (NNC) benefit me at all if I decide to become a civilian nurse.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 10:53 PM
    5 years experience is never bad and of course would help you in career advancement

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I want to be a nurse [ 1 Answers ]

A few questions for any nurses out there. No personal information please, just some generic questions to help me see if nursing is a field that I would be interested in. Thanks! How long have you been in your field?  How did you select your field?  What are / were your duties?  What do /...

Nurse [ 3 Answers ]

A patient is using a new type of therapy to help her loose weight. How could you determine if the therapy is fraud?

Becoming a Nurse [ 4 Answers ]

I have BA in Psychology and a BA in Sociology. I am currently working for a company that owns/manages country clubs. If I decide to make a career change and become a nurse, what would I need to do. How much education do I need?

An ob nurse [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone I have a questuin I want to be an ob nurse watching csections and stuff doesn't really bother me but I was wonfering do you have to actually preform any part of the csection or do you just hand the doc whatever they need? And this might sound weird but I seen a lot of c section videos...

View more questions Search