Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mygrandchildren Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2013, 02:28 PM
    HELP! I colored my hair yesterday and it came out purple any home remedy to fix this
    /BI colored my grey blonde hair and it turned out PURPLE! I need a home remedy please!
    ]
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2013, 03:06 PM
    This is difficult to answer without knowing what type of color product you used. For example, was it permanent, or semi-permanent? What color did you use that resulted in purple? Did you have any pre-existing color products in your hair? If you give more info it's more likely someone will be able to give decent advice. :)

Some possible courses of action may include removing the dye and re-coloring with a different product, or using a color product with a gold base to counteract the purple. But it really depends on what you used.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have dandruff and lices in my hair how do I fix it any home remedy? [ 1 Answers ]

I have dandruff and lices in my hair how do I fix it any home remedy?

Fix purple hair [ 0 Answers ]

I just tried coloring my hair purple using a Splat hair kit. I have med. To dark brown hair. The first step was to use the bleach which I only used in a few places and didn't leave it in the full time. The second step was to add the thick purple gel. I eneded up with some parts really purple and...

My hair was colored 3 days ago. It's a dark brown with a hue of purple. How do I get are [ 2 Answers ]

What boc color should I use to get rid of my purple tint?

View more questions Search