Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nataliaraquel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2013, 09:41 AM
    Loreal Feria Reds... can't lift color enough.
    Hi. I'm attempting to dramatically change my hair color and its not working. I had colored my hair very dark brown about 4-6 weeks ago. Well I recently (about 1 1/2 weeks ago) tried the Feria high lift reds. The desired look is an overall bright red. I ended up with bright new growth area and the rest remained dark. I used a 40 vol. developer for 45 minutes and it STILL didn't lift. It looks ridiculous. How can I lift the rest to match. Please help!! =\
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2013, 01:42 PM
    Using a "high lift" color product on hair that has been previously colored with a permanent color product can be unpredictable. It's designed to lift your hair's real pigments, not dye that has been deposited by a previous color product (although it will lift some of that also). You may need to remove all the deposited color from your hair (color oops is a commonly available product) and then color. The best thing to do at this point would be to see a professional colorist so you don't inadvertently make the problem worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feria hair color help [ 0 Answers ]

IMy roots turned out lighter than my lengths when I colored my hair with Feria hi lift brown. I like the color,so I'm wondering if I can apply more of the color just to the lengths to even it out?

Using color remover before loreal hi lift brown [ 0 Answers ]

I recently bought a loreal hi-lift hair color. I did the strand test and nothing happened. I read that because I have haircolor already in my hair, it won't work. Can I use a hair color remover, and than use the hi lift hair color? My natural hair is a dark brown colored with a med golden brown...

Loreal feria [ 1 Answers ]

What is the loreal feria aromatic aura for?

LOREAL Feria Shimmering colour [ 4 Answers ]

Do you mix everything together in the box except the conditioner? Developing crème, permanent colour, and aromatic aura?

View more questions Search