Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tami11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2013, 08:52 AM
    Xanax
    I have a major drug test on Monday? How can I get clean drug screen? I took 2 1mg xanax yesterday morning... please help me this is very important for me...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 08:56 AM
    Show the tester your prescription for Xanax.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2013, 08:58 AM
    If it wasn't your script your probably in trouble
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 09:03 AM
    How can you get a clean drug screen... well, you could invent a time machine and go back in time to when you were going to take this xanax and this time around, make a better decision about taking it.

If you can't do that, looks like you're going to pay the price for poor decision making.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 09:18 AM
    I removed your rude response to odinn7, but decided not to give you an infraction because you are already in trouble with the Xanax. Any more rude replies and you will be banned from this site.

It is a violation of the TOS of this site to aid in helping someone pass or otherwise falsify court ordered drug or alcohol tests. Odinn is correct -- you should have considered what would happen if you took the Xanax. If you have anxiety problems, go to your doctor and get some help for this.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 09:22 AM
    Perhaps my response was a little unfeeling towards you but the fact comes down to that you are now going to be in trouble for this and there is not much you can do about it... you should have thought it out before you did it.

As WG said, if you have a reason to be taking Xanax, then go see a doctor and get it taken care of legally.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 09:25 AM
    The bottom line is that time and staying clean are the only ways you are guaranteed to get a clean screening especially if they are testing for Xanax or drugs like it.

Why are you being tested? What is at stake? Do you have a prescription? How frequently do you take Xanax? Are you trying to keep from admitting that you are taking certain medications for certain disorders?

Honesty is probably going to be your best option. If it was a slip-up, ask for more help. If it is for employment and this is a medication you normally take, be honest. If it isn't caught this time, it could be the next.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Xanax [ 1 Answers ]

How many dsys after stopping does xansx stay in system for a u a

Xanax [ 1 Answers ]

Took 5 1Mg tabs in 5days. One per day. I will be taking a pee test in 3 to 5 days.Will it show up in my urine?

Xanax [ 1 Answers ]

If I took two xanax tabs 2mg on how many days until I give clean urine I have'nt had any for over a year

Xanax [ 1 Answers ]

How long do xanax stay in urine

Xanax Ua [ 0 Answers ]

I took 2 mg of xanax 3 weeks ago. And 6 mgs this week. I have a drug test in 10 days. Will the xanax show up?

View more questions Search