Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BSCOTT29212901 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2013, 08:42 AM
    A black figure in my bedroom
    I may have been 5 or 6 years old.I was sleeping at my grandmother's house.I dreamt that I had woken up in the room,it was pitch black. I saw a dark figure on the other side of the room it really freaked me out. I tride to turn my lamp on but I either couldn't reach it or it wasn't there. I tried to run to the door but it was locked. The dark figure just stood there making no sounds. I had that dream every few months. It lasted for at least a year and a half
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2013, 08:57 AM
    You could have been lucid dreaming, you could have been seeing a shadow figure
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 09:05 AM
    So this was a dream? Why worry about it? Sounds like it is over with.

When I was a kid, I used to have a horror dream that I would get a few times a month. I finally told someone about it and it stopped for whatever reason. I never thought about it again until just now.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 10, 2013, 11:06 AM
    Unless this is still actively going on, I wouldn't worry about it. It most likely was just a dream... or it could have been brought on by an actual entity... either way, you're fine now, right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black figure [ 2 Answers ]

When I was 6 I saw a little boy's shadow in my room when I was going to sleep I saw a shadow because I always sleep with the lamp on anyway I looked to my left nothing was there , then I looked to my right again and the boy's shadow slid like right next to me I looked to my left nothing at all was...

Why is this black figure following me [ 1 Answers ]

Ever since me and my boyfriend have broken up, he has been so angry and he claims black figure to be following him and destryoing his dreams, killing people in them and when he wakes up it stands over his bed. He's very irratable anymore, and snaps at anything and everything and talks about...

I use to see a black figure [ 1 Answers ]

Ive seen this black firgue in the middle of the dark between my bath and room. It scared me to death. It never moved it just stood there. But after seeing it I would be depressed and sad all the time. I know it was a bad spirit but I want to know why in my dorm room and why it came from. And. Ow...

I saw a black figure in my bedroom. [ 7 Answers ]

I woke up from a bad dream, when I looked to my side I saw a big, tall, black figure, he was wearing a long, hooded cape, he did not have a face and his arms and legs were not visible, I was very frightened, I cried and could not breathe. He was evil, he oddly put me in mind of the grim reaper. My...

View more questions Search