Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roy6945 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2013, 08:37 AM
    Heat and air
    The fan on the outsde air handler is not coming on any suggestions on what to do first to troubleshoot?
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2013, 01:05 PM
    On the outdoor ac or the indoor airhandler?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upstairs heat - air is cold. Downstairs heat works (air hot) [ 0 Answers ]

Two story house. When the heat kicks on downstairs, the outside furnace ignites, and hot air blows. When the heat kicks on upstairs, cold air blows (the outside furnace does not turn on).? Is the upstairs thermostat starting the blower (heat pump?) in the attic but not sending a signal to the...

My heating unit blows cool air when I turn it on heat and will not heat the house [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I noticed a few days a go, the house was still cold even after the thermostat was turned up to about 75 degrees. Neither does the unit automatically turn off. We live in Texas so at any given day the temp may be 80 degrees today and 30 degrees the next day. As a matter of fact,...

Heil heat/air unit no heat or air [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Heil combo unit, where both the heat and air are combined in one outside unit. The heat will not come on, although the blower runs constantly. I replaced the thermocoupler two months ago. What could the problem be?

Should I choose central air/heat or ductless air/heat systems [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I am rehabbing a house which is approx 3100 sq ft including basement. It currently has radiators and no central air. I've been reading about the ductless heating and air systems and the idea of them seem great but are they really better than the forced heat and central air systems? Is the...

View more questions Search