Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deb326 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2013, 06:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Can you catch them on transparent tape or in a jar of water and then take them to a university biology lab or to your doctor? There has to be some physical proof before people take you seriously.
    I have an appointment with a dermatologist on the 21 that's the most quick appointment I could get. Yes I have some two bring. But in the meantime I'm living in hell. You just can't imagine how these have changed my life. Please it is not excema or from my autoimmune. Having a low one would make me a good host for these parasites . A host do you believe this I read this in papers I never thought it would happen to me. This is very real.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 13, 2013, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by deb326 View Post
    I have an appointment with a dermatologist on the 21 that's the quickest appointment I could get.
    I do wish you relief. If you can catch more during this time, please be sure to preserve them in a safe place and show them all to the dermatologist -- and let us know what happens!
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 13, 2013, 07:30 AM
    I have read, or at least skimed, most of the posts here. Have you thought of taking the bugs to a exterminator? They might have an idea and might be able to get them out of your house.
    deb326 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2013, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    What's stopping you from taking the bugs in and seeing a doctor? Do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I plan on doing that but no one wants to see me before the 21st. I've called everywhere believe I'm calling universaties and trying everything I can. Its up to them to want to see me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 13, 2013, 08:56 AM
    No its in yourself interest to see them. That how thing get done, and there is the emergency room. Have you been there?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 13, 2013, 10:55 AM
    I think that if you can get these bugs to a medical facility, at least I hope if you can, that you should be able to get this problem diagnosed and corrected.

Good luck to you and I hope you can get this solved soon.
    Sunshinegirl98 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2013, 08:41 AM
    Have you tried a tea tree oil bath? If not, you need to go to the store and buy pure organic tea tree oil. Pour it in a warm bath and immerse yourself in the tea tree oil water for maybe 15 to 20 minutes. (using a rag to wipe the tea tree oil water on your face) It stinks terribly but it should kill the parasite within a day. They may bother you more at first after the bath because they are irritated, but then they should die. Also, throw out your sheets and get new ones. I had permanent success in getting rid of the parasite this way and I hope this works for you. I think the combination of tea tree oil and submerging in a bath to block my pours of air is what killed the parasite. I know you might feel like you are going to go insane, but hang in there. At times I wondered if I was going crazy. I remember the relief when my arm was in the sun and tiny parasites began to come up out of my pours. I grabbed my daughter to confirm what I was seeing and she saw them as well. That gave me piece of mind and helped me seek a solution. You are bigger than this and can take your body back. Good luck!
    Raquel Coronado Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2014, 01:38 PM
    Me and my sister are living in hell! Did you find a solution? Currently in the waiting room at the ER, feeling hopeless. No one believes us! Please anything!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 5, 2014, 01:42 PM
    This is an old thread so please feel free to post a question under your name. Better yet I hope you share the results of your emergency room visit with us here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Invisible or white flying parasites [ 2 Answers ]

Catsmine - I have read a number of your responses after having gone to related questions about invisible or white flying parasites. You have indicated that a number of people with similar problems have found resolution was fungal yet I find none of the persons asking questions resolving or...

Flying white parasites - [ 12 Answers ]

I had found several links and writings on the topic of flying parasites but they seemed to end without resolution and I am wondering if anyone if a resolution has been found. Here is my experience: Buggysbegone and Findit and others suffering with this unusual parasite. I am also quite...

White lint looking parasites on clothes [ 2 Answers ]

I have white. Lint looking parasites on my clothes,towels,etc. If I wet the lint and look at it through a magnifying glass ,I see little red larva or eggs. Please respond.

Tiny white parasites that look like lint [ 6 Answers ]

Will they make me sick or cause my death?

View more questions Search