Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prdiva164 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2013, 05:56 AM
    Please help identify this painting
    Bought this painting in a yard sale. Can someone help identify it and if it is worth anything. It is signed A. Colvin
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 11, 2013, 02:09 AM
    Without a picture I guess it will be near impossible to identify, if we can.
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2013, 11:03 AM
    Well, maybe post a picture and we would be able to help you a bit more successfully.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2013, 05:24 AM
    Possibly Andrew Colvin of London or possibly an artist that never got famous.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2013, 05:25 AM
    Is it the invisible man?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify Painting [ 0 Answers ]

Any ideas who this is by? https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByvapeXOKW-wcXpFaURwd1JhTUU Thanks you!

Please please please help identify this painting... [ 3 Answers ]

I would appreciate knowing the name of the artwork or at the very least who painted it. Any help, suggestions and / or clues would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Help me identify this artist name and oil painting-photo of painting and name [ 0 Answers ]

I am going to try to get photo of artist name and photo of oil painting. I cannot read the name of artist and hoping that someone out there can help me. The colors are beautiful, and the painting measures approx 27" x 38 1/2". Thanks!!

Identify Painting Name and Artist - Oil Painting - Rabbi with shtreimel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking to identify the Artist's name and Painting name of this Rabbi with a shtreimel (fur rimmed cap) Is is in oil, was framed in the 70's in Winnipeg, MB. Canada. Was told a tale that the Painter was Polish in origin, and went blind, this being his last painting. Photos we...

View more questions Search