Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chezdupree Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2013, 04:57 AM
    Will I be positive after drinking 5 12oz beers?
    Dr Bill I cosumed 5 12oz beers on Friday night. Went to sleep around 10pm. The last time I drank was the Monday before. I will be taking a EtG test on tues at 10 am. Do you think I will be positive? I am 5 foot 8 inches and weigh 120 female. Don't normally cut it this close.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 10, 2013, 05:10 AM
    What happens when you FAIL ?
    chezdupree Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2013, 05:14 AM
    Big trouble!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 05:15 AM
    Expect big trouble, this is too close.

Why would you drink, if it can cause you big trouble

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test 65 hours after drinking 2 24oz beer and half 12oz beer.. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Dr bill and everyone. I had 2 24 oz beers and half of a 12 oz bottle of beer on a Friday night I basicily drank them over a period of 8:30pm-11pm I was called in for a random EtG test at 3:30pm the following Monday, it was 65 hrs after I had my last drink. I didn't do anything to flush or...

How soon could I pass an EtG test after drinking five 4.2% beers? [ 8 Answers ]

I am a girl who weighs approximately 130 lbs and am 5'4. This was over approximately 4 hours. If I were given a test at 100ng/ml (I'm not sure if this is the actual cut off but apparently it is the lowest) how soon could I pass it?

Will I pass an EtG test after drinking 12 beers [ 10 Answers ]

I drank twelve beers from noon until 730 on Sunday and took the EtG urine test at 5 pm on Monday, on Monday morning I worked out pretty hard as I always do and drank a good amount of water throughout the day urinating frequently prior to the test, also by eleven oclock on Sunday night I was already...

I drank 8 12oz beers lastnight by 1am can I pass a Lab UA test today at Noon? [ 5 Answers ]

I drank 8 12oz beers last night between 6pm and 1am. I was surprised with a UA at noon today that's being sent to the lab for testing. I didn't drink much water maybe just 1 cup or so will I pass the test? I'm a female in my 30's, I'm 5'6 and way about 155lbs.

View more questions Search