Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bryannah808 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2013, 04:58 PM
    How do I get over my depression?
    I’m 14, I been depressed for the past two years. How do I get over it? I've been raped when I was twelve and there’s a whole bunch of that has occurred that I don't have time to explain. Please help!
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Aug 9, 2013, 05:32 PM
    It is important that you speak to an adult, preferably a teacher, or Doctor, or a trusted, responsible aunt or uncle..

There is no measuring trauma, or what you have experienced, without detail, and that detail should be discussed in person, with someone who can actually help, and protect you. I get the impression that things are ongoing, either with what has/is been happening to you, or others- maybe in your family.

There is too much unknown.

Please seek help, the kids help line would also be a good place to start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with my depression.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm a 15 year old girl with what I think is some pretty severe depression problems... my dad is horrible, and causes most of my pain (both physically and mentally). I've tried to get help but nothing helps and I think I need to see a psychiatrist but I have absolutely no money to pay...

Depression [ 3 Answers ]

I have been fairly depressed for the last 5 years... but I won't go into any details. MY girlfriend is amazing at comforting me and ever since we got together I feel so much better about everything. But when I am alone and we aren't texting, I start having thoughts about my dark past and dare I say...

Depression [ 3 Answers ]

I feel I am depressed and my suicide thoughts are getting worst, what should I do?

Physical Depression more than Emotional Depression [ 3 Answers ]

I have a hard time getting up in the morning, I feel like I have no energy. I'm not just tired but drained of anything to make me get up. I also have been having a hard time remembering things, dizzy spells, nausea and weakness when lifting things. I do have some emotional depression but not as...

View more questions Search