Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biltright Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2013, 03:24 PM
    Underwater
    My Basement flooded and partially submerged my Goodman Furnace. It has been about three weeks since the flood, and everything seems to be dry. When I turn on my ac the pump comes on outside, but the furnace blower does not come on. I replaced the capacitor, but still nothing. I have power to the unit, and the led light comes on but it is dim, I have power to the transformer, and as far as I can tell the transformer still has continuity. What could be my problem
    medic-dan Posts: 321, Reputation: 23

Aug 9, 2013, 07:07 PM
    Hi,

Depending upon how much water got in the blower motor itself may have been damaged or the controls.

You really should have your furnace professionally checked after a flood. Your homeowners insurance should cover the cost. Water, electricity, and gas don't mix.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Underwater welding [ 5 Answers ]

My name is Patrick. I am 23 years old, and I was considering a career in commercial diving and specializing in underwater welding. Does anyone have any advice for me before I spend all of my money enrolling in a diving academy. Things such as: how much they make, available job opportunities and...

Underwater Welding [ 6 Answers ]

How much does it pay to be an underwater welder?

Underwater welding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi people! Can anyone help? I would love to train as an underwater welder but can only find schools in the USA is there anywhere in the UK or Ireland that do this? Please help!

Underwater welding near me? [ 1 Answers ]

Can some one tell me of a underwater welding school in Texas I can't seem to find one when I serch for them?

View more questions Search