Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheryl6144 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2013, 11:09 AM
    Car repossessed in 2010 want to go Chapter 7 can I wipe out this debt off...
    My husband's vehicle was repocessed in 2010, We are now filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy can we still claim this liability. Where do I llst this on the bankruptcy schedules and forms?

Check out some similar questions!

What if the bank refuses to come get the repossessed car? [ 4 Answers ]

I hit a deer and my insurance had lapsed. Since the car is totalled I quit paying the loan. The bank reposed the car. They said they would not come and get it. What do I do with the car now?

Help me dispose of a "repossessed" car [ 2 Answers ]

I have a car that was "repossessed" in 2004. The bank never took possession of it and (as far as I can tell) doesn't even know it exists; since they have issued credit to me since then. I want to get rid of it. I don't want to open a can of worms. I have kept it registered and insured this...

Buying a car after chapter 13? [ 1 Answers ]

We have just made our last payment for a 60 month chapter 13 payment plan. Do we have to wait until the discharge has been 'processed'or can we get a loan and buy a car?

My car was repossessed what if I walk away ? [ 2 Answers ]

I was 3 payments behind and them impounded my car. Now they want 4 payments plus the impound yard charges. What happens if I just walk away from the car loan?

Object to discharge of debt; chapter 7 bankruptcy [ 16 Answers ]

My apologies for the long story, but I want to make sure all the information is included to get the most accurate answer: A few years ago, we had some customers who ran up a large bill for auto repair on their van. We were allowing them to make payments on it. They did well for a while but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.