Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viral3888 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2013, 03:56 AM
    What is the meaning of "i am my beloved's and my beloved is mine" in sanskrit
    What is the meaning of "i am my beloved's and my beloved is mine" in sanskrit
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 9, 2013, 04:00 AM
    The same as it is in English.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please convert "Evolution", "Transformation", "Phoenix" in Sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

Please convert 1. "Evolution", 2."Transformation", 3."Phoenix" in Sanskrit God bless - this will be used for a tattoo

Can you give a translation for Frederic and Beloved Brother as well, into Sanskrit? [ 0 Answers ]

Can you give a translation for Frederic and Beloved Brother as well, into Sanskrit? Many thanks!

Meaning of "Medius Terminus" and "Ratio Dubitandi" [ 3 Answers ]

I am doing research on a paper regarding Descartes' evil demon hypothesis. Presently reading Caton and Kennington, and struggling to interpret the Latin and French terminology they are employing- In particular, I've been unable to locate the meaning of the following two terms: ratio...

Translation for "Beloved Sons" [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone translate "beloved sons" into sanskrit or another ancient language that would look good as a tattoo? Thanks.

Translation for "Beloved Sons" [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone translate "beloved sons" into sanskrit or another ancient language that would look good? Thanks.

View more questions Search