Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theranger1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2013, 09:29 AM
    Where is the learn button on a stanley garage door opener model 3500 51
    I cannot find the learn button on my Stanley garage door opener model 3500 51. I need it to program a new remote control.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2013, 12:15 PM
    I would go to the Website for Stanley... look up your particular garage door opener... and download the user manual or guide which you can print out and keep someplace safe. As it will provide t he answers to almost any question you have about this.

Aug 9, 2013, 03:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I would go to the Website for Stanley...look up your particular garage door opener...and download the user manual or guide which you can print out and keep someplace safe. As it will provide t he answers to almost any question you have about this.
    Thank you smoothy, I will do that.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2013, 08:07 AM
    Til you get the Manual which will also be helpful in programming, If not at the rear of the operator, it may be under the cover where the bulb is.

Aug 9, 2013, 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratmando View Post
    Til you get the Manual which will also be helpful in programming, If not at the rear of the operator, it may be under the cover where the bulb is.
    Thank you Stratmando I will try that right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Learn button for garage door opener remote. [ 5 Answers ]

I am a female and don't know too much about this subject, but here goes... I just purchased a Genie Model ACSGT Type 1 door opener remote through Ebay. The instructions that came with this "used but good condition" device from the owner stated: 'Press Learn button on opener - red light will...

Where is the learn button on sears craftsman garage door opener model 139-53662SRT [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the learn button on sears craftsman garage door opener model 139-53662SRT

Where is the learn button on Stanley garage door operner [ 3 Answers ]

The power went out to the garage and I detached the door from the opener so I could open the door. When the power was back on I attached the door to the opener but now the beeping does not stop so I think somehow the door opener needs to probably be re programmed. I did not purchase the opener so...

Where is the learn button on my Blue Max garage door opener? [ 0 Answers ]

Where is the learn button on my Blue Max garage door opener? I'm trying to use a wireless key pad and the instructions say I have to use the learn button on my opener. I've taken all the panels off and still don't see a learn button.

Stanley garage door opener [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Stanley garage door opener . The Stanley remote opens the door very well ,but will not close the door. The button on the wall will close the door if you hold it in, only. As soon as you let go the door stops. How do I get the Remote to close the door?

View more questions Search