Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hedtkes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2013, 02:16 PM
    3 speed hunter ceiling fan and 2 speeds are the same
    I have a hunter 3 speed 52 inch/5 blade ceiling fan [can find no model number] The 3 speed control switch broke and I replaced it, I now have only hi and low settings [1 high and 2 low]. No matter how I try to rewire it, I can only get the 2 speeds...
    Any thoughts?

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter ceiling fan hums at medium and high speed [ 1 Answers ]

Hunter 1912 mission ceiling fan 21978 hums at medium speed, and louder on high speed. No hum on low. It is a new, reconditioned from factory fan.

Hunter ceiling fan 4 wire speed control only working in high and low [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Hunter fan that I had to replace the speed control . It has 4 connections on the speed control: 1,2,3,and L. I connected the wires one at a time when I disconnected the previous speed control. I can only get the speed to work on high and low. Although it seems to work The quick connect...

Changed ceiling fan switch - NOW - no medium speed - 1 fast and 2 slow speeds [ 2 Answers ]

Changed ceiling fan switch - NOW - no medium speed - 1 fast and 2 slow speeds /// Black wire L // grey wire #1 // brown wire #2 // purple wire #3 - what's up??

3 speed ceiling fan runs on only two speeds [ 5 Answers ]

We have a 3 speed ceiling fan that runs on only two speeds. I have tried replacing the pull chain but that does not fix the problem. The fan use to have high, medium and low. We now have high, low and nothing. Any suggestions.

Hunter Ceiling Fan Randomly Changing speeds. [ 17 Answers ]

I have a hunter Jackson Square ceiling fan on a wall remote kit that came with the unit. It randomly powers on and off and changes speeds. I have changed the frequency on the remote and receiver multiple times and it still does this. The house was prewired for this when I purchased the house so...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.