Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margaretnatasha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2013, 02:03 PM
    How soon can I use a straw after wisdom teeth extraction?
    I had all 4 or f my wisdom teeth taken out last Wednesday and the bottom two and the top right one were impacted. When can I use a straw again it's a pain in the butt to avoid them
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 7, 2013, 02:11 PM
    What are the dentist's instructions?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wisdom teeth extraction [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I got my 4 wisdom teeth out sat, it's now wed and I still have a swollen face and some soreness around my jaw area. I can't really open up my mouth that much, so I can only brush some parts of my teeth. I'm using warm salt water to rinse but I have really bad breath, I'm hoping its just from...

How long until I can suck from a straw after I get my wisdom teeth pulled? [ 2 Answers ]

I got my wisdom teeth pulled 5 days ago.. is it okay for me to drink from a straw now?

Does anyone know when its okay to use a straw after getting wisdom teeth pulled? [ 2 Answers ]

I got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled five days ago. I have not been using a straw this whole time, do you know if it is OK to use one now. If you do please respond to this post ASAP. Thank you!

Wisdom teeth extraction [ 2 Answers ]

My wisdom teeth in lower jaw are are still under gum and causing terrible headaches. My dentis told me that extraction of the wisdom teeth would damage my facial nerves for sure as to bad position of the teeths. My questions are: 1. Can a wisdom tooth only partly be extracted, so one part at...

Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Can I Use A Straw? [ 7 Answers ]

First thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this and help me out. I feel bad calling my dentist to ask such a simple question he probably told me the answer to when I was still not all the way there. My two upper wisdom teeth were pulled 5 days ago in a simple extraction. Both had...

View more questions Search