Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onemistake82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2013, 10:09 PM
    Smoke 4 hits of mj a month ago will it show in hair follicle test
    I haven't smoked in years but a month ago I took 4 hits in a two day period. Will I come out dirty or is there a chance I can actually pass?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 6, 2013, 10:45 PM
    Unlikely
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 7, 2013, 01:23 AM
    How big a hit ( no way to tell) how strong was the pot ? (no way to tell)

Why if you have not smoked in years, do you take just 4 hits ?

But if no past use in years, (honestly) those four hits most likely will not show up
    onemistake82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2013, 03:24 PM
    [QUOTE=Fr_Chuck;3524067]how big a hit ( no way to tell) how strong was the pot ? (no way to tell)

Why if you have not smoked in years, do you take just 4 hits ?

But if no past use in years, (honestly) those four hits most likely will not show up[/QUOT

I had started a new job and it's a lot of.physical labor so my body was super.sore and I couldn't sleep and I was crying in pain so I took two hits the first night.for the pain and so I can sleep and the second night the same. Im a girl and I was a weenie I went from working in a classroom to working in a hot factory.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a hair test in a month my last smoke was three weeks ago prior to few times [ 2 Answers ]

Before all this I was clean for about 6 months maybe longer I have smoke in the detection zone have a test in about a month I didn't smoke much what are my chances?

Will a 10 mg of adderall taken 30 days ago show up on a hair follicle drug test? [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter took 10 mg. of Adderall more 30 to 45 days ago. She now has to take an hair follicle drug test. If positive her school will submit it as evidence of drug possession and expel her. Is even this small amount likely to be detectable?

Will this show up in a hair follicle test? [ 11 Answers ]

I smoked grass practically every day for about a year and now I have been clean for about 3 months. Now I was wondering if I were to have smoked once after this period would this show up in a hair follicle test or would it have to be more frequent in order for it to send up flags on the test?

Will 3 hits of marijuana show up on a hair drug test? [ 1 Answers ]

I smoked 3 hits of marijuana mid-october (around oct 13 I think) and didn't even feel high... I am very active and work out basically every day, am in very good shape, have medium-thickness dark hair. If I have to do a hair drug test for a job at the end of november/beginning of December will I...

I smoke marijuana and did a hair follicle test, it came back negative, why? [ 2 Answers ]

I smoke a hit or two a day, maybe... I did a follicle test and it came back negative. I would assume that even though it's only a few hits a day it is still frequently enough to show a positive. What gives?

View more questions Search