Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jadel5309 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2013, 03:32 PM
    How can this request from Tualatin, OR be authenicated someone is paying for postage
    Please, everyone who have received this pind card is it possible to track it through the better business bureau? Someone is paying for this postage and the U. S. postage service has that name there could be a US mail violation here i.e false advertising right.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2013, 03:38 PM
    Have no idea what this is about what are they sending you? Are they asking for money? It sounds like a scam. Is there an address on it? A phone number? The post office, Fed ex, UPS and many others do not tend to bother checking into scams.
    Craigslist gives an address for reporting scams
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 6, 2013, 03:50 PM
    I have no idea what you are talking about, because there a MILLIONS of such scams. Cut it up and throw it away. Trying to report it will get nowhere, and thinking you might want to believe it will just get you in trouble and lose your money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Postage [ 1 Answers ]

What is the Elvis stamp worth now?

$2 bill with postage stamp [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1976 series $2 bill with a 13cent stamp on it and also appears to be stamped by a post office with the date APR 13, 1976. Is this of any significance?

My ex's postage [ 9 Answers ]

My ex husband keeps sending me postage (divorce related), and he's putting his last name down as mine. The judge in court told us that I can go back to using my regular unmarried name, yet my ex still continues to use his name on me. In fact, he hyphenates my unmarried name with his married name....

Can a man after paying support for 15 yrs request paternity and get support stopped [ 2 Answers ]

If a man paid child support for 15 yrs and begins to question paternity can he get this stopped

You.S. Postage stamps [ 2 Answers ]

I have come across a lot of stamps that are 1, 2, 10, 15, 25, 33, 34, 37 cents. Am I able to still use these for postage?

View more questions Search