Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mminogue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2013, 08:10 AM
    Refinance on manufactured homes
    How/Where would I go to see if I recorded an Affidavit of Fixuture and/or if my manufactured home is taxed as real property?

Check out some similar questions!

When were manufactured homes first licensed in NYS [ 0 Answers ]

I have a manufactured home (trailer) built in 1980. Do I need a title from ny state?

Refinance [ 2 Answers ]

Currently, I have 30years fixed mortgage with 6% interest rate. I purchased a house 2004 August. I need some money to cash out to upgrade my car. I was offered 4.75% fixed 30years but it will cost "closing cost,tittle, and 0.5pt " or 5.125% fixed 30years but no any cost. Or equity loan 4%(my...

Refinance [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:I purchasedhouse in December 2007 at 6.25 percent... I plan to stay in this house for awhile... I see mortgage rates are lower... I am concerned about closing costs... I cannot afford to pay upfront thousands of dollars but would like to get lower percentage rate, is it wise for me to...

Real Estate law on Manufactured homes [ 2 Answers ]

I have a manufactured home in Floirda with the loan in just my name. The land it sits on is in my ex husbands and my name. We were already divorced at the time we purchased the manufactured home. The bank is threatening to repo it. Would I still be responsibe for the balance of the loan...

Refinance [ 2 Answers ]

Our 1rst mortgage is a 5 yr ARM which will expire in about a year and a half. Our house has increased in value approx. 150 - 200 thousand $s. We bought it for 280 and owe about 195. We owe about 39 on our home equity loan. We want to pay this off, and we are in need of approx 75 thousand more....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.