Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Idrees Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2013, 06:37 AM
    Printer installation problem in windows 7
    There is an old HP 1200 LaserJet printer in my office which I've shared on workgroup. My PC has windows 7 and workgroup has Windows 7 & Windows XP. I've installed latest drivers of this printer. I've connected printer by USB & it got configured on port Dot4_001. Some times it gives prints from my PC & sometimes not. Some Windows 7 PCs are able to print some not.
    For windows XP some INF file is required. Please tell me what can I do so that other users can take prints.
    I'll be very thankful for your reply.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2013, 05:10 AM
    I'm not sure if this is exactly the solution you need, but check out this answer. Especially look at the comments.

I hope this info gets you on the right track.
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows/7 vs Windows/XP - HP PSC 1210 all-in-one Printer [ 1 Answers ]

I have just obtained a new PC with Windows/7 installed. I attached my HP PSC 1210 all-in-one printer to the new PC. Windows automatically downloaded and installed the latest driver. I downloaded and ran the HP printer analysis tool & was told the correct driver is installed. When I print...

Windows 7 printer spooler problem [ 0 Answers ]

In windows 7 printer spooler keep stoping I open services and start spooler but it keep stoping after few minute

Problem on installation of oracle 9i on windows xp sp2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem in installation of oracle 9i on windows xp sp2 The problem is the whole setup goes well but in in the end when it installs optional tools the "oracle databse configuration assistant" fails showing the error message "not a zip file (end header not found)" As a result I...

Printer Installation [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Lexmark Z735 printer that I am trying to install on my Dell computer. I do not have the software installation disk. Is there another way to connect the printer?

Printer installation problem. [ 1 Answers ]

I have HP 2840 ALL In One printer. It was working fine until I got error message of low supplies. HP told me to uninstall the drivers, since then I cannot install the drivers. IT ciome up with new hardware found and cannot detect the printer. PLEASE HELP

View more questions Search