Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zainabzameer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2013, 01:08 AM
    Eyebrow threading in islam
    Assalamu alaikkum

I am a married women with two small children my eyebrows are really bushy and thick, my husband feels I am looking a little hard with such eyebrows can I just remove the extra hairs, I have great confusion in this?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2013, 11:35 AM
    Hello Zainabzameer,

Open the link below it may answer your question, Thanks.

Eyebrow & Hair Removal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Threading marks [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am Banu. I had little hairs in my face and I removed by threading all over the face. But now the thing is I got the thread marks all over the face. Like Lines and lines. Please do suggest me how to get rid of this.

There is a page on on islam watch (Incest is Halal in Islam) please answer it because [ 9 Answers ]

I saw this page while I was searching Google It is causing bad for islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD peace be upon hin

Threading eyebrows [ 7 Answers ]

I go for threading off the eyebrows, to give it a well-shape every fortnite, but recently I read in THE TRIBUNE that it can be lethal for eyes or skin or overall health, and I want to know if there is any truth in this saying or claim? My hair is silky but I want to go for a feather cut, and...

Threading my Treadle [ 3 Answers ]

I am having trouble threading my Raymond treadle. I followed the directions yet the thread keeps breaking when I am sewing. It's supposed to wrap under this flat piece and then up into the hook. That's where my trouble is- going under that flat piece, it doesn't look right. What am I doing wrong?...

Pipe threading [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to unscrew a nut in a cleanout line, and it won't budge in the counter-clockwise direction, but will Move in the clockwise direction. Are these pipes oppositely threaded, or is it simply a question of forces and mechanical advantage? Thanks, Roy

View more questions Search