Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 8, 2013, 09:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    It sounds like she just needs to eat healthy. She said Its just when she says junk. I am the same way.
    Or get medication for it. As much as we all like to eat healthy, it would be nice to be able to indulge without worrying about hours of pain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cant eat food, I can drink anything but get sick when I eat. [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has been a few weeks now not eatting hardly anything due to very upset stomach when he eats solid foods. He can drink fine, he drinks soda, tea, water anything, but a milk shake did him in as well. Some days he can eat very small amounts of food, and be half way OK, but most days he gets...

My dog will not eat his food unless I add a hard cooked egg to eat is that Ok [ 7 Answers ]

My dog will not eat his dog food (Beneiful healthy weight) He is approx 18 lbs I have tried everything Now I finally got a flat plate put his dog food and other little flavors added olive oil a touch he nibbles but when I add a hard cooked egg he eat it all. Is it healthy for a dog to have a...

My dog will not eat his but he will eat other dogs food [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 15 week yorkie he will not eat his food but if I dump it on the floor he will but he does not eat all of it and it is hard to picup because it sticks to the floor but when I take him to my moms he eats all of her dogs food what should I do

My bulldog will not eat his food but will eat if its tablefood ! Why? [ 4 Answers ]

He won't even eat if we add tablescraps he picks them out he wouldn't eat when we tried peanut butter because he couldn't get it off the dog food !

Dog won't eat (had to switch food because of heart disease) [ 4 Answers ]

My 14 year old (13.4 pound) peke refuses to eat or just eats a little per meal. He was diagnosed with heart disease so I had to switch his food to Hill's h/d prescription diet food and then I have tried Hill's k/d prescription diet food. Some meals (feeding him twice a day - 1/8 of the can mixed...

View more questions Search