Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by azula18 View Post
    Please, whether this be a public domain or not, go bark up someone else's tree. I was only looking for facts, I was not trying to cover anything up, I just wanted some real information. Since you obviously have neither, I would like you to leave me alone now. Yours is not the kind of help I want or need.
    Okay, like has already been said, you're on the cusp. It really depends on how lucky you get. Most experts believe that it takes 80 hours before a pass on an ETG. Others believe it's closer to 5 days. At 60 you'll probably fail, but it also depends on your metabolism, something no one on this site can judge accurately.

In other words, no one can tell you if you'll pass or fail. Also, I think that passing or failing this test is the least of your worries since you're obviously in denial that you have a very serious problem. It's obvious you're not ready to face your alcoholism at this time. When you are, we're here to help. I can only hope it's not too late.

Good luck.
    azula18 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2013, 10:27 PM
    Hey thanks guys! I passed. You were all so very helpful... Now, back to my life of sobriety! The one which I really do live! It's so nice to know that I can turn to this site for informative answers from non-judgmental people that don't assume that they know about any given individual's frame of mind or day-to-day lifestyle. And that they can appreciate and acknowledge someone who is obviously not in denial by investigating their previous posts. As I've said in the past - - progress, not perfection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had 2 beers & 2 shots 66hrs before taking EtG test cut off level is 100n will I pas [ 1 Answers ]

I drank 2 12oz beers and 2 shots of wiskey 66 hrs before being subjected to a EtG urine test. The cut off level is 100ng what are my chances of passing the test

Can I pass an EtG after 67 hours. Drinking 4 beers in 2 hours [ 2 Answers ]

The 67 hour mark is the time I finished the last of four beers. I ate afterward and have been drinking lots of water, gatorade, g tea, and a little B-vitamins. I have been urinating frequently and I know I have to eat 4 hours or so before the test. I am a male and weigh 180 lbs.

8 beers EtG in 36 hours [ 3 Answers ]

I drank 8 beers Saturday and have an EtG today at 6 it will have been 42 hours without drinking, I drank tons of water and grapefruit juice. Will I pass

Will 130 lb in shape female pass ETG 70 hrs after last drink (5 beers 2 shots)? [ 1 Answers ]

Will 130 lb in-shape female pass ETG 70 hrs after last drink (5 beers 2 shots)?

View more questions Search