Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2011, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xMariex View Post
    hi, im 18 years of age and i had sex with my bf 5 times without using any condoms or pills. In next few weeks im going to join The Army. Im feeling sick when i eat and i have headaches all the time, also my tempreture is up and down plus no periods. my all body hurts + my stomach, i have done pregnancy test twice at home and it was negitive. also i went to the doctors to check wheather im pregnant or no, the result ws the same ,negitive. i was suppose to have period this week but i didnt, do u think itz too soon to do the tests? *** help im scared i dnt want to be pregnant!! =)

Thank you veri much xx
    If you normally are regular with your periods, and you have missed one or more in a row, it usually would not be too early to test. It may be a combination of being ill (all over body hurting is not a sign of pregnancy), and perhaps stress about changes going to be taking place soon. Even if you are looking forward to joining the Army, it can still cause you some stress.

All you can do is wait a bit longer and try another test. You could wait and see if you miss your next expected period as well and test at that time to see if it may be just off cycle(s).

Good luck... and thank you ahead of time for your service with the Army!
    usarocks101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 05:22 AM
    I think you r going to have a baby forget about what the others say anyway its probably to late now to tell you this let me know what really happened
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2011, 05:27 AM

Excuse me? Forget about what the others say? We are here to give our advice.
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2011, 05:53 AM

Quote Originally Posted by usarocks101 View Post
    i think you r going to have a baby forget about what the others say anyways its probably to late now to tell you this let me know what really happened

Hi usarocks101... welcome to AMHD... :)

If you are referring to the original post on this thread, it was from back in 2007.

Regardless, why would you suggest that a poster not listen to the advice given by others, when that advice is prudent?

There are several reasons a period may be late, or skipped, other than pregnancy. Possible symptoms alone are not enough to determine pregnancy, as many women will experience the same sort during their cycle from hormonal changes, or from other causes. A positive test, or ultrasound, are needed for confirmation.
    nervouswreck Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2011, 06:51 PM
    I had some spotting probably around the end of march but it was like a brownish discharge and only lasted for like 4 days. I have not had any spotting or even my period since. I am a small person and my belly sticks out. I have been getting headaches, contipation and some fatigue. I took a test but it came back negative. Has anyone else had this happen.
    Uber Member

May 11, 2011, 07:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nervouswreck View Post
    I had some spotting probably around the end of march but it was like a brownish discharge and only lasted for like 4 days. I have not had any spotting or even my period since. I am a small person and my belly sticks out. I have been getting headaches, contipation and some fatigue. I took a test but it came back negative. Has anyone else had this happen.

When did you take the pregnancy test? If it was awhile ago, maybe try another one, making sure you follow the directions carefully.

Your period may just be off and will start soon. If you don't have a period for this month, or if you continue to experience other changes, see your doctor. They will do a urine test in the office, but may also decide to order a blood test and/or ultrasound to check for a possible pregnancy. If not pregnant, they will try to determine another possible cause.
    nervouswreck Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2011, 07:18 PM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    Well I just took one and it came back negative. But it still doesn't explain the tender breasts, headaches, my stomach pooching out and always wanting a chocolate milkshake..
    answer101 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 09:59 AM
    My advice to you would be to contact your doctor, if you have a walk in clinic near by.. go there. You should be checked out. If you are pregnant then for your child's sake you should be receiving care. It may also be nothing sometimes when we find ourselves stressing out about things that are going on in our lives we start feeling changes in our bodies as well. Everyone handles stress differently, I know when I am stressed out about something, I miss my period, or I get cramp like feeling in my stomach, all sorts of things happen. So best advice for you would be go see a doctor! Hope it works out for you.
    gabby601 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 10:24 AM
    I feel movement in my stomach but my home pregnancy test and the doctors test was negative
    obiwon247 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Oct 12, 2011, 08:22 AM

I don't know if I am either. I have irregular periods. My last cycle was on Aug 28-sept 1st and was heavy. Before than my last period was the beginning of June. We are trying to conceive but I never know when I am ovulating. My finace came in me 2wks before my last period and sept 6th-10th, sept16th-17th,sept 23rd-24th, sept29th and oct8th. The only thing I have notice was soreness in breast(mostly left) sum abdominal pain. One morning I had severe abdominal pain that I could barely walk without stopping and that last for like 20 minutes I believe. I took 4 pregnancy test and all came out negative. I want to go to a physican but as of rite now I can't afford it. I'm currently researchin free clinics. Any help?
    kila09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 12:05 PM
    I don't know if I am pregnant
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2011, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kila09 View Post
    i dont know if i am pregnant
    Hi kila,

Have you missed a period? Have you tried a pregnancy test?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know if I am pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for a month and half. And every time we had sex he came in me, and it would go ever lots of sperm. And he has been doing that for a month and half. And I got my period last month, but it was late and my period date went onto the next month for a...

Could I be pregnant are not [ 5 Answers ]

My periods are like clock work and you usually last anywhere between 4 to 5 days. I had a normal period November 29. My Period on Dec 29 if you call it a period last for a day but it was kind of heavy in the morning but that night it was so light that me and my husband had sex . Then Dec 30...

Am I pregnant [ 21 Answers ]

I went through abortion on 22 dec 2006 I was bleeding till 29 dec 2006 on 31 dec 2006 I had unprotected sex. Is there a chance for me to get pregnant?

Can I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I normally have a really heavy period and bad cramping. But this month I have had only very very light pink spotting and no cramping it came around the time of my normal period and lasted about 4 days. I have also been real tired and lazy lately and real moody and light back pains and heartburn. I...

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

OK. I have been having pains in my breasts, upper outer side and bottom and nipple two days ago they started leaking a thick- white discharge. I have been getting dizzy spells and slight nausea for weeks now, and even though I am slightly overweight, I can feel a hardness in my lower belly. Here's...

View more questions Search