Ask
    bibbins1959 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Thank you note
    How do you properly write a thank you card to reverend
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 03:25 PM
    bibbins1959, you question is a bit confusing. Is it to a reverend or not? Can you give a little more background info? Who is the person you are thanking and what is the reason for the thank you.

I am assuming since you posted this in the bereavement forum and not in the etiquette forum, you want to thank someone for their help with a death in your family? Do I have it right?

If you answer my questions and give a bit more info, I will be happy to help you. :)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Tips for writing thank you notes for all occasions and people:
    Tips,Ideas & Samples 4 Writing Notes: Thank You, Death, Gifts, Holidays, Graduation etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too much to expect a thank you note? [ 11 Answers ]

Twice in one year I have mailed a money order for $50.00 together with a wedding card and a personal note. One wedding was a year ago; the other was back in May. At the first wedding, the groom came up to me and said thanks for the money; the second wedding I didn't attend. Hmmm, maybe in...

Omitted from Thank You Note [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, This is my first posting here and I appreciate your help. My step-son, who lives several hundred miles from us, was invited to meet his new girlfriend’s parents at Thanksgiving. They hosted him for a couple of days and of course Thanksgiving dinner. I arranged to have flowers sent to...

A note that I think will help Many People on Here [ 7 Answers ]

This may be a little bit of a ramble but I think I see a reoccuring problem many people have on here. #1 Nothing is ever set in stone on how to make a relationship work. Because not every woman or man thinks the same, walks the same or handles problems and relationships the same #2 Put...

Getting a car note out my name [ 1 Answers ]

I have a car that I pay a high car note and I tried to refinance it but I paid way too much for the car and they won't I have a friend that would take over the note how do we put it in her name now if she has bad credit,I don't want to take her word that she will pay it I want to be completely rid...

View more questions Search