Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confuzed1 Posts: 49, Reputation: 4

Aug 2, 2013, 11:43 PM
    Exs parents
    So my ex broke up with me claiming that it was because of his parents convincing him, admitting to everything he did that was wrong blah blah blah. About a month after all this I moved out of my apartment and in with my friends in another town. A week of living with my friends went by and I suddenly get a call from my exs mom... she asked how I was doing saying she wanted to check up on me, if I found a place to put my exs stuff I was trying to get rid of (I just threw it away), and that a place down the street from where she and her son aka my ex are living is hiring. I found this very odd to do being as she was the one that kept trying to make him leave me, was always yelling at me and cussing/scolding me. It's a rather confuzing to me and not sure what to think of it, any answers?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 3, 2013, 12:14 AM
    She was being nosy as to what you are doing. Trying to run your life still.

My only question is why you were still talking with her
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 3, 2013, 04:12 AM
    You are asking about your ex here, and about your 'man' in another post, all in the same day? Why would you even care what an ex is up to, much less his mother? (I suspect that she is sick of him living with her.)

Aug 3, 2013, 07:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    she was being nosy as to what you are doing. trying to run your life still.

My only question is why you were still talking with her
    Ah I see that makes sense, thank you. I don't talk to her anymore. This happened a while back and was just wondering

Aug 3, 2013, 07:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    You are asking about your ex here, and about your 'man' in another post, all in the same day? Why would you even care what an ex is up to, much less his mother? (I suspect that she is sick of him living with her.)
    Okay first of all you do not need to be going through anything of mine on here like that. People come here to be helped, not to be judged and riduculed like you just did. People post different things on here to reach anothers perspective that might find an answer no matter what it is. This one actually happened a while back and wanted to get it off my mind. DO NOT POST ON ANYTHING OF MINE AGAIN!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 3, 2013, 07:31 AM
    Um... huh?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 3, 2013, 08:05 AM
    Your posts, both of them, have been closed because of deception/lying. Misleading posters is against the rules as is attacking them. You want help, start with honest facts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I have my exs right revoked [ 0 Answers ]

I have a one year old daughter her father has not seen her since June and he has stopped calling in October I want to know how long and how I go about filing to have his rights removed. My fiancˇ wants to adopt her after we are married. She has his last name and I also was to have it changed. He...

Do exs get back after a break up and does it work? [ 10 Answers ]

If you break up can you get back together and does it work the 2nd time round? Is there anyone out there who have broke up and had time apart and got back together? Why do we spit up and get back together?

Its my EXs Birthday! [ 40 Answers ]

Ok, I´m sure you guys are bored of answering this question, but I´m having a conflict here. I have been on NC for some months now, doing really well lately, not answering her emails, etc... I almost thought I was over her... but then... tomorrow is her birthday... and I´m feeling weird again. WHy??...

Why do exs come back after you move on? [ 2 Answers ]

Why is it you can sit around and want and cry for your exs and nothing, but as soon as you move on or decide to go on a date there they are calling. Is it radar or what? Do they just sense it?

How do I relinquish my exs paternal rights? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in a complicated situation where I have 2 children and 2 fathers neither are fit to care for my children in the event something happens to me. How do I take their paternal rights away, so that if something happens to me they'll end up with their godparents instead of the fathers??

View more questions Search