Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youngGirl1607 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2007, 12:15 PM
    IM young and have a great chance of being preganant
    Me and my boyfriend had sex a lot when my parent wher eon vacation,2 times we didn't
    Use a condom,he said babe I'm about to come,I didn't immeditaly get off like around 6 sec probably,and I can't remember when my last period was but I usaly always start be fore my mom and she says she's pmsing? But I'm wondering if its just me delaying it by thinking!?

PLEASE Don't IGNORE IT AND PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVISE
    Before I go to my mom and then come to find out
    I'm not and her get mad at me:(:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 26, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Hun, anytime you have sex, protected or not, you run the risk of pregnancy. Not one form of birth control is 100% effective, only abstinence.

Now, I am sorry to say, it is pretty much a waiting game for you. Understand though that stress can and does delay periods.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Go buy a home pregnancy test. If you are past due, it should register. If it is negative wait another week and retest. I also suggest making an appointment with your doctor just to be sure. It is possible your stress is delaying it. No need to alarm your mother until you are sure. Not that I'm condoning sex when you are young, (mainly because you shouldn't have sex unless you are prepared to care for a child), but May I also suggest looking into some form of birth control pill? Planned parenthood will be able to get you discount packages without having to use your parent's insurance. Not that it is 100% effective, but at least you will be somewhat safer if you decide to continue to have sex, which I think you should reconsider if you do... good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Read this.something that was said to me that can be of great use [ 6 Answers ]

I was out drinking and eating with some coworkers and these guys are like father figures to me and they gave me some amazing advice about my situation and about the future. They made me realize that the problem most people make when looking for someone in the opposite sex is to allow the...

I think I'm Preganant [ 3 Answers ]

Im 18 and I think I'm pregnant! I haven't missed my period yet but for then a week now I've been having cramps and kind of tired. I've Been feeling like vomitting on and off through out the days but then I got really sick. I started getting a soar throat and my whole body hurts.I can't seem to...

Please read I need a lot of help young motherhood [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 16 year old girl who is prenant by a 14 year old boy. Can she or he get introuble in the state of MO by law. I'am I doing right by Not letting she see him or talk to him... What should I do... They Say they love each other all the time... love Debbie :confused

Could I be preganant? [ 12 Answers ]

Well first of all me and my fiancée had sex around the time of ovulation.. but the day I was suppose to start my period I started to bleed with no cramps.. not that long after the bleeding lightend up.. now I have been spotting pink blood for like 3 days... I also feel like my cervix and uterus is...

View more questions Search