Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mariluna Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2005, 10:26 AM
    I Need Help Asap!!
    Please help me,

I have been trying for a Baby for 3 years I have had no luck.I want to get pregnant I have try everything from herbs to medication can someone help me with any information.How can I increase my chance of getting pregnant :( :( :(
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2005, 08:52 PM
    Forget the herbs. Schedule an appointment with a gynecologist. Find out if you have a physical problem. If not, have your husband checked. If one of you does have a problem, the fertility clinics can do wonders.
    Mariluna Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2005, 10:07 AM
    Thank You!
    Me and my husband have gone to the Doctor we are Healthy.The doc thinks we might have unexplain infertility.Any advice? :(
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Mar 29, 2005, 08:22 PM
    Power of Prayer
    My sister-in-law discovered the power of prayer to conceive her child, we refer to my nephew as the miracle baby. We prayed for God open her womb, so that she could bear my brother's seed. We used Hannah as our point of reference, believing that God is no respector of person, He acknowledged our prayers; however, not without first, my sister-in-law, relaxing. Stress has a way to attack the body in inexplainable ways, ways not easily detected. Calm yourself, enjoy your husband, because when you least expect it, you shall conceive and give birth to a healthy child. You shall have what you believe. Think about... you have at some time in life confessed that you would obtain, possess, accomplish whatever, you spoke what you earnestly believed you would rec'v and it did manifest itself unto you; therefore, speak yourself pregnant, believe you will conceive, in spite of what others may have said. You attract what you earnestly desire. Do not doubt for one second that you will not conceive, unless of course, you have underwent preventative surgeries.
    Darkhood Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariluna
    Please help me,

I have been trying for a Baby for 3 years i have had no luck.I want to get pregnant i have try everything from herbs to medication can someone help me with any information.How can I increase my chance of getting pregnant :( :( :(
    Take fertility pills

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please let me know [ 1 Answers ]

determine by induction all the positive integers valuesof n for which n^3>2^n .prove your claim by mathematical induction

Please help... asap.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a dvd disk of Pink Floyd live in concert. Is there any way on my computer that I can burn just the music cd so I can listen to it in my car or on any other cd player. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks, Paul

I Need Help Asap [ 1 Answers ]

I got to answer this question by tomorrow please HELP "determine which of two colors (red or green) is darker and lighter despite despite different hue and different values"

Need HELP asap [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I just split up... we have an infant child as well. I need to know if I should move on or wait it out in hopes we can get back together. We currently are barely speaking after an ugly, ugly holiday season. :( His b-day is 2-11-69 Mine is 3-4-76 Any help would be...

View more questions Search