Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dcorrier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2013, 08:58 AM
    If my thermostat is blank could it be a circuit breaker?
    If my thermostat is blank could it be a circuit breaker? My thermostate is blank and it does not have batteries.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2013, 10:50 AM
    When that's happened to me I had to replace the thermostat
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2013, 12:01 PM
    Couldbe a breaker, bad thermostat or a bad low voltage transformer or a broken wire. You will need to do a little detective work. Have a voltage tester?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theory of vacuum Circuit Breaker & sf6 circuit breaker [ 15 Answers ]

I want to know about the basic Theory of vacuum Circuit Breaker & sf6 circuit breaker

Why vacuum circuit breaker is prefer on oil circuit breaker ? [ 1 Answers ]

Why vacuum circuit breaker is prefer on oil circuit breaker ?

Thermostat p274-0200 blank screen tried turning on and off breaker to the house and f [ 0 Answers ]

I woke up this morning to find my thermostat screen blank. I turned on and off breaker to the house and the one coming from the ac unit outside. It is a Totaline p274-0200. If it is a faulty fuse? How do I check for that?

Our furnace stopped working. Circuit breaker OK, new fuses,no power to thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

The furnace just stopped. We checked the circuit breaker, it's fine, replaced fuses, all wiring is tight. The transformer is buzzing so I guess that means there is power, we replaced the thermostat, but there is no power to the thermostat. Any ideas?

Thermostat reset by flipping circuit breaker [ 5 Answers ]

We have a Honeywell Thermostat T8112D1005 (1) 0014 PF1A. It is about 10 years old. In the morning the heat does not kick in, but if I manually flip the furnace circuit breaker off for a few seconds, then on, the furnace then works fine. What is causing this?

View more questions Search