Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    big al edwards Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2013, 10:24 AM
    1991 ultra classic help
    Hello everyone, I have 1991 ultra classic, when the bike sits for a week or so when I start it it blows oil out the breather hose then stops I am wondering if there is a plugged valve or filter that I can change? It dose not do this all the time

Check out some similar questions!

Classic cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

I need help in trying to figure out the name of a classic cartoon. It looks like a Disney cartoon but I checked the whole list of them and couldn't find this cartoon. It's about a little (I guess) orphan girl who comes home to a surprise of toys that decorate her house for her. I think they...

2000 ultra classic clicks when trying to start [ 1 Answers ]

Lights and radio works.

B&W classic [ 1 Answers ]

Man goes over a rail at some canyon to grab a dropped doll of some bratty kid to prove he in not afraid

Classic Games [ 9 Answers ]

Final Fantasy IV is one of my all time favorite games. Any other fans remember it?

A classic [ 7 Answers ]

This one's been around for awhile but I still get a laugh out of it :) One day Bill complained to his friend, "My elbow really hurts, I guess I should see a doctor." His friend offered, "Don't do that. There's a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker an cheaper than a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.