Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NatalieO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2013, 11:15 PM
    Adive for future tattoo?
    I'm looking to get a tattoo of a drawing that means a lot to me, however, I only want a few minor changes to it. Would a tattoo artist mind if I went in with a drawing and wanted almost exactly that?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 31, 2013, 11:23 PM
    Most tattoo artists will be able to use a drawing that you bring in.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 1, 2013, 08:15 AM
    If they are good, a tattoo artist can take your drawing and make any change you want. Or even if you just give them rough idea can make a entire drawing.

most also have either computer or book catalog of 1000's and 1000's of tattoos that can be done, that they merely size on the computer and print as a copy to use.

My first tattoo is that of the style of martial arts I do, I had a photo of this and they made it from that. After that, I told them what I wanted added and they drew something up over the week for me to approve . *** now the more work and more artwork they do, the more it costs.

But when you do ink, it is not the cost, this is an expression of who you are, on your skin forwever, so do it right, and do it exactly what you wanted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adive for singles [ 1 Answers ]

I'm single & I'm 22 what should I do I'm single & I'm a little sad & I don't have a girlfriend plus I'm a virgin should I A: have my best friends or my friends to set me up on a blind date, B: date online C: keep on looking, D: should I just give up, or E: kill myself by jumping off the cliff or...

Car Accident Claim Adive [ 3 Answers ]

My wife was in an accident - the other person was ticketed and admitted fault. The insurance company said to fix our car was not worth it and totaled the vehicle - they gave us roughly $3500. As for the injury side - my wife has been going to her primary Doc - for pain meds and direction on...

I'm in a bind - need 401K withdrawal adive [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 401K at work, which had a $20,000 loan against it. I also had a separate self-directed IRA. I wanted to take the money out of my 401K but was told I had to pay off the loan. So, I took early distribution on my IRA and used the money to pay off the 401K loan. Now of course, I have taxes...

ADIVE about THE RED COLOR DYE .and how to remove it [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Please help. I had naturally medium-dark brown hair, and had highlights in my hair for the last 7 years. I finally got fed up with them and I went to the salon and got my color glossed to a dark brown. My friend and I thought it would be okay to highligh it because it would look fresh, the way...

View more questions Search