Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1wonderer Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2013, 10:47 PM
    I am looking for the name of a movie. 1960's, man marries blond woman, her mother ano
    I'm looking for the name of a movie. From the 1960s. A blonde woman meets a man who treats her well. They get merried and then her mother and sister move in. movie ends with the woman closing the door on the mother and sister leaving them behind inside the burning house/barn. The door,maybe painted red,and has a small "speakeasy"type opening with metal bars,which the mother is looking through as it is engulfed in flames
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 31, 2013, 11:24 PM
    I'm not quite sure I follow this though I'm probably going to be way off-base because of misunderstandings.

The Shuttered Room (1967)
    Starring Gig Young, Carol Lynley, Oliver Reed
    IMDb synopsis:
    In a small island off the American coast, the Whateleys live in an old mill where a mysterious bloody being creates an atmosphere of horror. After her parents get killed, young Susannah is sent to New York by her Aunt Agatha, who wants her to avoid the family curse. Years later, Susannah, now married, persuades her husband to spend a holiday in the abandoned mill. Once on the island, Susannah and Mike soon find themselves exposed to the hostility of a gang of thugs led by Ethan, Susannah's brutal cousin.

The Shuttered Room (1967) - IMDb

Here are a couple of film clips:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJpf8nqgBTw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8vwtfoy0SQ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A naval man marries a woman making them have 10 kids [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the movie where a navl man marries a nurse with making them have 10 kids

Real Estate woman marries wealthy man she has mental disorder [ 0 Answers ]

Where a woman selling real estate meets a very wealthy perspective client that forgot about their appointtment to meet so she could sell him a very expensive house - he doesn't show, so she gets mad and finds him at his office and tell him off. He was surprised by her beauty and they start to...

Western movie 1960 of indian woman back carved by knife of white men [ 0 Answers ]

Indian woman and chidren slaughtered when white men broke in cabin. White man carves indian woman's back and then kills her. Husband seeks revenge. Not sure who actor was. Movie was not jermiah johnson

Ano ano na inidala ng dayohan sa pilipinas [ 7 Answers ]

Ano ano ang mga gamit na dinala dito sa pilipinas ng mga dayohan

View more questions Search