Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youngsterbeauty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2013, 12:41 PM
    How to get rid of under eye creases without spending money
    Hi I'm a kid I'm only 12 years old and I have deep wrinkles under my eyes. IM EVEN STARTING TO GET CROWS FEET ON THE SIDE OF MY LEFT EYE! Please help
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 31, 2013, 12:47 PM
    Look at your parents and grandparents, your aunts and uncles. Do you see that this is a family trait somewhere? Short of cosmetic surgery when you are older, there is probably nothing you can do about these wrinkles right now. If they are caused by squinting, then you need to find out about getting glasses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spending money [ 4 Answers ]

My friend gets a divorce, decree states pay childsupport (he is paying), boyfriend has another baby signs birth certificate.. my questions are:1.do the child still need to be legitimized? 2.if the new mom goes and puts him on childsupport will the state modify the child support already ordered?

Accumulating money and not spending it [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 501C3 organization to raise and accumulate money and not use it for the purposes intended? Example, the treasury has over three hundred thousand dollars and budgets less than 60 thousand to be spent for the year for purposes intended and more and more money is raised and...

How do you get rid of creases under eyes? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know why creases form and any ways of getting rid of them...

Addicted to spending money? [ 10 Answers ]

Is there such a thing as being addicted to spending money? My boyfriend cannot control himself it seems like. He just spends and spends and spends and has no regard for having to pay bills or anything. We don't live together or anythign but I have to help him with his bills because he can't do...

Spending money for astrology [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My younger brother's business is not progressing. He is too much inclined to superstitions now and spending a lot of money to offer to the fraud astrologers for the betterment of his business. He believes that our framily has a curse and to get rid of it he has to do some offers to...

View more questions Search