Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amrsabri Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2013, 09:42 PM
    How to activate the SIM card slot in my fujitsu siemens s6410 laptop
    I have a Fujitsu Siemens laptop ( s 6410 ) model which has a slot for the SIM card for the internet but I don't know how to activate it , so please if any one can help me how to use it properly as I have the data sim but when I put it in its place I don't notice any response.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 30, 2013, 10:07 PM
    Whose internet sim are you using, what type of contract do you have. Is the sim activated

Jul 30, 2013, 11:58 PM
    I have a data plan sim card and its already activated . And it operates properly when I use it in the usb modem but when I put it in its slot it doesn't give any response
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 31, 2013, 05:39 PM
    You need to install the proper drivers to activate the card in the machine.

Jul 31, 2013, 09:44 PM
    OK , THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY , BUT PLEASE CAN any one tell me from where can I install these drivers
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 1, 2013, 12:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amrsabri View Post
    OK , THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY , BUT PLEASE CAN any one tell me from where can i install these drivers
    You should be able to get them from your provider of the simm card. Lets say you use verizion. Then you would get it from them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fujitsu Siemens v5535 startup repair saying cannot repair automatically [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to fix my laptop with the recovery disk but seems to be not working anyone help

Photo card stuck in CD slot [ 2 Answers ]

I acidently put my photo card in my CD slot on my MacBookPro. I could see it and when I got some twezers to pull it out a foam or rubber shield obscured my photo card. I do not want to damage by probeing. I tried the eject button. I shook it gently. Any suggestions?

How to activate caps lock in laptop? [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop windows7 reinstall, after I don't know the caps lock and num luck are on or off. Before the reinstallation the caps lock on or off time the sign displayed in my screen right bottom. How to activate this?

Sim Card [ 1 Answers ]

I've been asked to help someone re a SIM card (she has no computer). She wants to Be able to call someone in England. She has a Nokia cell phone. I am tech Challenged so I'm asking all of you. How can she get a SIM card without signing up For any contract (i.e. pay as you go is what I have)....

Fujitsu Siemens pc's [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend ( or otherwise ) Fujitsu Siemens pc's. Never had one myself but a friend is interested in getting one as his 1st PC.

View more questions Search